CXHE is excited to announce our partnership with eHome America to provide to provide online homebuyer education to first time home buyers across New York State. In this pilot program, customers will sign up for eHome America’s 6-8 hour online course and on completion receive an hour of one-on-one homeownership counseling with a participating CXHE member housing counseling agency. Counseling can be completed in-person or by phone and is available in all regions of the state. Meeting with a counselor is a crucial part of homebuyer education, as they can help you find out if you qualify for grants in your area.
Why take online homebuyer education?
- Take the course 24/7 at your own time – no need to wait for a workshop that fits your schedule.
- Learn strategies and tips that will help you make smart decisions and save money.
- Six course modules take you throughout the homebuying process and how to protect your investment.
- Interactive worksheets help you create budgets and savings sheets, and find out how much house you can afford.
- Connect with homeownership counselors who can help you apply for grants and assistance programs in your area.
The housing counseling agencies participating in this pilot launch are:
- Affordable Housing Partnership
- American Debt Resources
- Better Neighborhoods, Inc.
- Buffalo Urban League
- Catholic Charities of Chemung/Schuyler
- CCCS of Buffalo
- Home HeadQuarters
- Housing Resources of Columbia County
- Long Island Housing Services
- Northfield Community Local Development Corporation
- Putnam County Housing Corporation
Questions? Contact email@example.com.